Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall in New England

I do not have any wise words to add to my own blog. I leave that to the experts. :o) But I love to show pictures. As the saying goes, a picture can say a thousand words ... certainly better words than I can offer.

I always thought that if I were sent to a place that were barren of trees, I would have thought I was sent to some exile. :ob I just could not imagine a place without trees. So as usual during my favorite season, my pictures are full of trees. Below are pictures of why I am thankful the Lord has granted me to stay in the NorthEast, particularly New England.

































































This is the inn often visited by Longfellow (yes the poet!) when he was in the area. :o)


1 comment:

nun ya said...

Nice pics! I look forward to reading your blog.

j